- 5-year structural warranty that covers drawbar and chassis.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- 12-month appliances warranty.
Terms and Conditions
- The warranty period begins on the day your van is first registered.
- The warranty is not transferrable in any way.
- Warranties do not apply to the product purchased for rental or other commercial purposes.
- Tents are covered for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover the damage of abuse, misuse, accident or modification.
- Any transport, accommodation, towing or recovery costs arising from a warranty claim are the responsibility of the purchaser
- All warranty work must be carried out by Fantasy Caravan or authorised dealer with written permission.
- Fantasy Caravan or authorised dealer will review any claims made outside of the applicable Fantasy Warranty period. A determination will be made based on whether the component has failed because of a manufacturing defect and a response in writing will be supplied with the outcome.
- Our product comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You must operate, maintain and care for your Fantasy property, in accordance with the instructions in your user’s manual.
We offer back-to-base warranty that the customers are responsible for returning their vans/goods at their own cost to our store location.
To make a claim under the Fantasy back-to-base warranty, contact an authorised Fantasy Dealer/Representative by submitting a claim form through our website or sending an email to email@example.com.
Expenses associated with claims under the back-to-base warranty
In most circumstances, there will be no charge to you for expenses associated with making claims under the back-to-base warranty.
If there are circumstances that your van has become unsafe to drive due to a failure that is covered by Fantasy Caravan back-to-base warranty, during the applicable warranty period, investigations will be carried out by Fantasy Caravan or our authorised Dealer.
If after investigation, Fantasy Caravan reasonably considers the failure is not covered by the Fantasy Caravan warranty, you may have to pay a charge, the charge will be discussed with you in advance.
Where Coverage Does Not Apply
- Damage caused by modifications carried out at an unauthorised Fantasy repairer.
- Damage caused by improper adjustment, repair
- Accident damage
- Normal wear and tear, including but not limited to stone or other chips in paints.
Items not covered under warranty include:
- Wheels and Tyres
- Travel Covers and Straps
- General consumables (eg bearings, light bulbs etc)
- Zips and mesh or screens are not covered.